Semi Permanent Structures
Our marquee hire services also covers semi permanent structures. Semi permanent structures have many uses:
- They can provide additional storage space to increase capacity at times of peak demand such as seasonal businesses
- They allow businesses to expand gradually and economically
- They allow extension to existing buildings without the need to relocate
- They can meet specific company needs
- They can be PVC or hard walled and erected on any surface
- They can be heated in cold weather
- They can have forklift access if required
At AMG Marquees, we are able to design and construct temporary structures to provide you with the space required for the length of time required (subject to local planning).
Out of peak season we are contracted to erect, maintain and clean large semi permanent structures used for premiership football clubs' indoor training, indoor tennis, college educational and recreational facilities. Our marquee team are qualified in the use of tele-handlers, man lifts and all aspects of health and safety.
Marquee Structure Examples
Our tall classic Traditional Marquees are erected with central king poles, (great for flower arrangements) guy ropes and beautiful bell ended linings. Normally erected on grass and gravel surfaces.
Modern Frame Marquees (clear span) stand in their own footprint without the need for guy ropes and poles. They are supplied with or without bell-ended linings, have white or transparent roofs and white or window walling.
Contemporary Tension Marquees offer an attractive peaked profile. Our 5m x 5m Chinese Top Hats can go on most surfaces in ones, twos or groups.